Tourist attraction is the belle of the beach in West Java is located in the village of Pananjung District of Pangandaran with a distance of ± 92 km south of the town of Ciamis, has various features such as:
• Can see the sunrise and sunset from the same place
• sloping beaches with clear water and the distance between the ups and downs relatively long so as to allow us to swim safely
• There is a beach with white sand
• There are rescue teams beach tourism
• Roads paved smooth environment with adequate street lighting
• There is a marine park with fish and fascinating marine life.
With the faktok-supporting factors above, then the tourists who come in Pangandaran can perform a wide range of activities: swimming, yachting, fishing, traveling by bike, sailing, jet skiing and others.
The traditional event contained here is the intent of the Sea, the ceremony performed in Pangandaran fishermen as a manifestation of their gratitude to the Almighty God’s mercy by way melarung offerings to the high seas. The event is usually held in each month of Muharram, to take place on the East Coast Pangandaran.
International tourism event which is always carried out here is the International Kite Festival (Pangandaran International Kite Festival) with a variety of supporting activities that we can see in every month of June or July.
1. Field ample parking,
2. hotels, restaurants, lodging, cottage with varying rates,
3. Postal services, telecommunications and money changer,
4. The theater, discotheque
5. Guides and Tourism Information Center,
7. Bicycles and tire rental pool,
8. Parasailing and jetski.
Admission Attractions Pangandaran:
a. Walking 1 (one) person Rp. 3.000, –
b. Motorcycles Rp. 7000, –
c. Vehicle Type Jeep / Sedan Rp. 28.000, –
d. Vehicle Type Carry Rp. 35.000, –
e. Large Passenger Vehicles Rp. 40,700, –
f. Small BUS Rp. 80.000, –
g. BUS Medium Rp. 104,000, –
h. BUS Large Rp.169.000, –