As a holding company, PT Bandarudara Internasional Jawa Barat carries out business of West Java International Airport as well as build and develop Kertajati Aerocity, including planning, financing, constructing, operating, and managing, maintaining and developing it in order to carry out the business of West Java International airport as well as to develop Kertajati Aerocity sustainably by seeking investment from local and international companies.
Main Business Sector Under the Articles of Association:
- Planning in the field of airport business, including but not limited to conducting studies or research related to the airport business;
- Carrying out funding from sources allowed by legislation in the form of funds withdrawal from third parties for the provision financing to a subsidiary to run business activities of the company;
- The construction of all facilities which is directly or indirectly related to the airport activities and supporting airport activities, including but not limited to airways, control tower, hangars, transit point terminal and other necessary facilities;
- The preparation, procurement, building operation, facilities maintenance and development used for service activities such as take-off landing, parking, and aircraft storage;
- The preparation, procurement, building operation, as well as terminal facilities maintenance and development used for passenger, cargo and mail transport service;
- The preparation, procurement, building operation, maintenance and development of services aviation;
- The preparation, procurement, building operation, maintenance and development of electronics, navigation, electricity, water and waste disposal installations facilities;
- Land provision for building, field, in industrial area, and building/construction related to the smoothness of air transportation;
- Services which directly support aviation activities, including hangar, overhaul, warehousing, inflight catering services, ramp services, passengers and baggage services, cargo and letter services, lead control services, flight communications and operations, security services, maintenance and repair services, aviation fuel supply and distribution services;
- Service provider includes sales of fuel and lubricants at the airports, as well as goods and passengers transportation service in the arrival and departure terminal;
- Services of air transportation, goods storage, room supply services, vending machine, sewage waste manufacturing services, health care services;
- Planning, financing, constructing, operating, maintaining, managing and developing Kertajati Aerocity as an area which serves to support regional airports, including procurement of public or commercial infrastructure, including but not limited to residential areas, hotels, public and private transportations to and from the airports, hotels, attractions, warehousing, and other required things to accomplish the intended business activities;
- Other operating activities which are directly or do not directly supporting the airport activities and allowed by applicable regulations and legislations.